Monday 14 September 2015

Fancy this in your sandwich?

Beach lovers will be in ecstasy in Portugal. The first time I took my partner Martin there, his jaw hit the floor. He was in beach paradise. I've never known anyone stand on the edge of a beach and look at the sea for SOOOOO long! Whenever we go, we walk for miles, search rock pools and find, well, some pretty odd things, like this...

 
Know what this is? Answer at the end of this blog.
 
 
 
But.... the best thing about being on the beach is looking at views like this..
 
 
The funniest thing I ever heard on a beach came from the lips of a middle aged British woman carrying a jam jar. She randomly approached a startled young Portuguese man and asked: "Do you know where I can find some shells?"
The look of astonishment/shock/cluelessness on his face was priceless!
 
If she had asked, where can I find some sand, it wouldn't have seemed any more ridiculous....
 
Finally, full marks to anyone who recognised the sea cucumber! 😊 Well done you.

No comments:

Post a Comment