Tuesday 15 September 2015

A man who REALLY knows how to relax!

To say my stress levels plummet when I reach Portugal is the understatement of the year. I am practically comatose. Sleepy, dopey and happy. Yes, I'm a bit of a dwarf too (5ft and proud).  The very moment I step off the plane at Faro Airport my blood pressure lowers.

Any road up, I love a hotel with the catchphrase 'Simply Relaxing'. That's the marketing tagline at the Falesia in Acoteias, which is always flying high on TripAdvisor as it's one of the best hotels in the entire Albufeira region but, thankfully, it's not in Albufeira itself.

Anyway, I am not the only one who feels this way, as this picture shows. You've heard of  the fairy-tale The Princess and the Pea? The princess slept on 20 mattresses but could still feel a single pea underneath them all. Well, I wonder if she'd have felt the pea through 20 sunbeds or thereabouts?!

Some people go to hotels where they have to set their alarms for 6am in the race to put their towels on the sunbeds to bag their day in the sun. Not so at the Falesia because they have more than enough sunbeds to go around. Here's the proof!



 
Now THAT'S what I call 'SIMPLY RELAXING'
This guy knows how to chill and how about that for sunbed riches?

No comments:

Post a Comment