Wednesday 16 September 2015

ABBA, Elvis and The Beatles, Portugeuse style

You might think this is all wrong.... But how about an ABBA tribute band with three women and one man? No, it can't work, can it? I can  never say for certain because I missed seeing this band on a trip to Portugal. Fell asleep after a huge meal. Drat and double drat!

To be honest, I don't need  to be entertained but some holidaymakers seem to expect cabaret and even bingo. Me? Nah. A walk on the beach followed by an ice cold beer is all I need....

 
But tribute  acts are plentiful in Portugal. How about this?
I haven't witnessed this Portuguese Elvis yet but plan to see him in action. Just for fun!
 

 
But I have seen the Portuguese Beatles, called The Bottles. This group of young lads are very good indeed. And I don't even like The Beatles. In the Algarve you'll see plenty of singers in bars, the dreaded Karaoke crops up, especially in Albufeira, and a touch of street busking....
 
But if none of that is your cup of tea you could just plump for the vegetable art course..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment