Tuesday 25 October 2016

I accidentally took a photo of paradise on earth...

 
 
Portugal is as close to paradise on earth as it gets. Don't believe me? well, just look at the pictures below, captured in October in the Algarve. We all know the beaches are something special but, the world's most average snappers (me!) suddenly morph into expert photographers. Without even trying. Just turn and point your camera and the lens is filled with nature's beauty.

I don't have the best camera on the world, or fancy lenses, and I have taken many beach pictures before but some of the shots I took on a recent break took my breath away. They have NOT been photoshopped or tweaked in any way. They are genuine, authentic, perfect.


This picture is so beautiful it is like a painting. I liken it to the best holiday brochure picture you could ever imagine but better because this image has true integrity. It not been staged or set up in any way. It was just a quick snap by me with the sun glaring into my eyes. I never realised how special it was until I processed it.


 
 
Here's another gem from the same batch. An Autumnal Falesia beach with the tide out. Stunning. I love the feeling of peace and isolation.
 
 
 


 
 
I especially love this fishing shot too. The fishermen were nearby, having a laugh and a joke when something was clearly tugging on the line. I shot into the setting sun in the late afternoon.

 
If you have any wonderful Portugal beach shots to share I would love to see them. It's eye therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment